What are these terms?
The content on our website belongs to us, or to someone who has given us permission to use it. If you are using our website for personal, non-commercial purposes, you do not have to seek our permission to print any of the content. In all other cases or for any other purpose you must first get our written permission.
Limit of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the use of this website or any of the content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We will not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising from or relating in any way to your use of this website.
The information on this website can change and although we attempt to ensure that the content is current at the date specified for that content, we do not guarantee its currency.
We are happy for you to link to our site. We reserve the right to deny any person permission to link to our site. We are not responsible for any material contained in any linked site, nor do we endorse or make any representation about the linked site or the organisations referred to on that site.
Changes in these terms
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Any introductory or launch offers (Introductory Offers) made by Jessica Dewar Yoga may be utilized by new and existing members one time only.
2. Introductory Offers will be valid for a specified term, usually expressed in days or number of classes. The term of the Introductory Offer will commence on the date that you register for the offer.
3. Our Introductory Offer of $50 for 5 Classes is valid for a limited time only and may cease at any time, at the discretion of Jessica Dewar Yoga and it's representatives. This offer may not be redeemed after this time.
4. No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of any Introductory Offer due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
10 Class Pass
1. All 10 Class Passes expire in 3 months of the first session that you book or attend after your purchase of the pack.
2. This pack allows you to attend 10 regularly scheduled sessions, but excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
3. The Sessions purchased, (i.e. 10 Class Pass, Private Session) are not interchangeable. For example, a 10 Class Pass cannot be exchanged for a Private session.
4. No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of the 10 Class Pack due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
General Terms and Conditions
1. For the purpose of Private At Home Yoga sessions, representatives of Jessica Dewar Yoga will service only those clients who reside and/or nominate the location for training in the following Victorian Councils; Boroondara, Stonnington, City of Melbourne, Bayside, Port Phillip, Yarra, Glen Eira
2. Jessica Dewar Yoga is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes/session that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason, or if you are unable to attend a class because it is full.
3. Jessica Dewar Yoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
4. All purchases are final. Jessica Dewar Yoga does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
5. All passes and memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared.
6. There are further and more specific terms and conditions that relate to our Introductory Offers and 10 Class Passes. Those further terms are set out above, and are also available on at jessicadewaryoga.com. By purchasing any of these Class Passes or memberships, or attending any class using one of these passes or memberships, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and agreed with those further terms.
7. The terms and conditions of our third party biller Ezidebit form can be found at jessicadewaryoga.com titled “Ezidebit Terms”.
8. By attending/participating in classes, workshops and/or private sessions at Jessica Dewar Yoga, you confirm your understanding that classes at Jessica Dewar Yoga may be physically strenuous, and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property damage or death. You also agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Jessica Dewar Yoga, or its directors, officers, employees, consultants or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.