Seeking Yoga Teachers: New & Experienced
Are you a passionate yoga teacher with a strong community focus?
Do you want to be an integral part of a thriving and supportive community?
Are you ready to take your teaching and leadership to the next level?
Yes? Then keep reading and get excited!
Jessica Dewar Yoga, a new studio located in the heart of Hawthorn East, is Melbourne’s first yoga studio to offer 100% of classes via donations. A true community driven approach with a commitment to making only the highest quality yoga accessible to all, regardless of budget.
We are searching for wonderful teachers who wish to share their passion for yoga, in a supportive and nurturing environment.
The benefits of joining our community:
- Build your reputation within the community
- Elevate your experience as a teacher and the opportunity to share your skills with a wide audience
- Expand your horizons and potential
- Potential for high earnings per class, which will be directly associated with how committed you are in building and growing your classes
- Access to mentors within the business who can support your growth and learning as a teacher and business owner
- Potential to host and/or co-host retreats (national and international), workshops and other events
You will have the following:
- Minimum 200+ hour TTC
- Current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance
- Current Senior First Aid (or prepared to get)
- Have a solid knowledge of Sanskrit names for asanas and their English translation
- A basic understanding of anatomy and how asanas effect the body, physically and non-physically
- Registered with Yoga Alliance and/or Yoga Australia (optional)
- Have ideally attained qualifications in India
Experience in one or more of the following styles:
- Vinyasa Flow
- Children's Yoga
How to apply:
All teachers to submit their resume and relevant certificates via email to: email@example.com.