How to sign into Mind Body Online:
1. For Existing Customers:
- USERNAME: This is the email address you have been using for current login.
- PASSWORD: Click the ‘Forgot Password’ option and create a new password for your account if you have forgotten your password.
***Please do not try to create a new account as this will create a duplicate account and stop you from registering.***
2. Still having trouble logging in? Please do the following:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of any problems you're having booking in.
How do I book a class?
We request all students book online prior to attending the studio. To do this:
- Go to Schedule below or click through to the Timetable Page
- Select date
- Select the class you would like to attend by clicking BOOK MY MAT (a fully booked class will not display)
- If you are not already logged in click CONTINUE to open the log in screen
How do I cancel my class booking?
- Ensure you are logged in to your account. Click My Account button and log in.
- Select My Schedule.
- Click Cancel next to the class you can no longer attend
- Then select Log Out or press the X on the top right
Wait listed Students
- At the time of booking, students will be notified if they have been waitlisted
- To get onto a wait list, students will need to complete the booking process via the checkout
- Should a position become available, students will receive an email notification advising of this and will automatically be added to the class.
Can I "Walk-In" to classes?
- Students are welcome to "Walk-In" to classes however this does not guarantee they will be able to practice as the class may be full.
- We recommend all students book online to secure their place in the class and to avoid disappointment of missing out.
- "Walk-In" students will be invited to wait at the studio for a vacancy to come up. Should pre-booked students not have arrived within 5 minutes of the scheduled class commencement, the "Walk-In" student will be invited to participate in their place.
Absolute Beginner Yoga
How to prepare for my yoga practice
We have a great list of tips to help prepare you for class. Click here.
Yoga for people with previous injuries
Yoga can do wonders for people suffering from previous injuries! Take Jessica for example - she has scoliosis and suffers chronic lower back pain, sciatica down her left leg and has troubles with her left knee and ankle. Yoga has taught Jessica how to effectively manage pain and strengthen these weaker areas in her body. And she is not the only one.
Yoga can have profound effects on the body and mind - but only if we're patient and consistent with the practice.
The practice should never be forced but rather gradually increased as your body becomes ready. And always be sure to discuss your intentions to begin/recommence a yoga practice with your treating practitioner.
We offer a Beginners Yoga: 4-Week Intro Program that is perfect for absolute beginners or those looking to get back into the practice following an injury/illness. Click here to see our next course dates.
Alternatively, we would recommend a Hatha class to begin with. These classes are wonderful to help build strength and flexibility equally.
We accept cancellations up to 30 days prior to the workshop and you will receive full refund minus 10% of the original workshop fee. No refunds are available for cancellations within 30 days of the workshop. No exceptions!
Credit Card Payments
At the studio we accept cash and EFTPOS payments.
Credit cards are accepted for all online purchases.
Congratulations! At this stage, prenatal classes are on hold until I can find the right teacher.
Have you practiced before? We have many students who are pregnant and practice with us. We guide them differently as needed but generally most postures are OK.
Class Passes are non-refundable and cannot be extended or “frozen.” All fees and schedules are subject to change without notice. Class Pass Cards and Unlimited Memberships are absolutely non-extendable due to the 1, 2 and 6 month active period of use.
Using an account credit for payment
If you’d like to use an account credit to purchase a package visit the website and select the item you would like to purchase, e.g. a class, workshop etc.
Once you’ve logged in to your account head to the “online store”, select the item or package you wish to purchase and go through the payment process. When going through you will be able to select “account credit” rather than using the credit card on file.
When the transaction is completed the credit will be deducted and the package you’ve purchased will be on your profile!
What to bring to yoga
All you'll need is to wear comfy clothes, you can bring your mat or hire one at the studio for a gold coin donation, and some water. That's it!